Lori, the pert and pretty nurse, took her troubles to a resident psychiatrist in the hospital where she worked.
“Doctor, you must help me,” she pleaded. “It has gotten so that every time I date one of the young doctors here, I end up in bed with him. And then afterward, I feel guilty and depressed for a week.”
“I see,” nodded the psychiatrist. “And you, no doubt, want me to strengthen your willpower and resolve in this matter.”
“For God’s sake, NO!” exclaimed the Nurse. “I want you to fix it so I won’t feel guilty and depressed afterward.”
Fighting depression, coping with depression is a hard work. Take it now easy or at least easier…
Humor is a healthy factor.
Look at the funniest collection of depression jokes:
- I’m absolutely healthy… The voices in my head agreed as well.
- Client: “Everybody ignores me. ”
Doctor: “Next, please.”
- I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. They’ve got a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
- I’m not satisfied with the result of the therapy… I used to be Napoleon, but today I’m simply John Smith.
- Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world, where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says the treatment is simple. The great clown Terrifini is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up. Man bursts into tears: “But doctor . . . I am Terrifini.